1. ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE: Make sure you know when you signed up to work!! I will try to send out reminders to everyone ahead of time. Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before your shift starts. (If you are running late, please let someone know!) The adults working each shift will have an accounting sheet to fill out when you start and end your shift. Also, this will allow the adult that is ending the shift to have some time teach the incoming person what to do. There will also be sheets explaining what to do along with contact numbers in case you have any questions.
2. PARKING: Workers may park in the Harley parking lot in the spots next to the highway. If there are spaces behind the tent, you may park there, but do not block the drive as there is a business located there.
3. RESTROOMS: There will be a port-a-potty on location for any bathroom needs. DO NOT USE THE RESTROOMS IN HARLEY-DAVIDSON.
4. CASHIER: The adult working each shift will be responsible for the money. We are using a Square connected to an iPad as our cash register. This will allow us to accept credit and debit cards in addition to cash and checks. The iPad is not to be used for any other purposes. STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HANDLE ANY MONEY.
5. RV ON LOCATION: There will be on RV on location for the person that is spending the night at the tent. Since this RV has been loaned to us, no one other than the individual spending the night will be allowed into the RV unless special permission has been given.
6. WHAT TO BRING: a lawn chair to sit in, any food or drink you might want, bug spray, etc. Depending on what shift you work, you may or may not have very many customers. If you want to read a book, play cards, or something to keep you entertained if business is slow, by all means do so! We will have a jug of water available to workers along with cups. Please keep your cup, if you use one, for the entire shift so we don't waste them.
7. CLEAN-UP: Please put all trash in the trash can provided. If you use any plastic bottles, we will also have a recycle bin for those. Help keep our business clean and pick up after yourselves.
8. WHAT TO WEAR: If you have any kind of P-T Band shirt, please wear it during your shift. If you don't and have some sort of P-T shirt, please wear it!
Please check the sign-up sheet to verify your shift times. Changes cannot be made unless you contact me. If you are unable to work the shift you signed up for, please find a replacement and then contact me to inform me of said change. Here is the link to the sign-up sheet: Fireworks Stand Schedule
Please remember that everyone working is representing the P-T Band program, the school, and our community. Please be respectful and courteous and show people how awesome our band students and parents are! Thank you all for your support in this endeavor. I think we are going to be very successful in this adventure!
If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to call or text me on my cell phone. My number is 405-880-7952. Thanks again for everything!