Second, we will compete in the Bristow Band Bonanza on Saturday, April 28th. However, students must be eligible in order to participate (60% or above in every class).
Contest Schedule, Saturday, April 28th in Freeland Center at Bristow HS
- 8:00am – Load Buses
- 8:15am – Depart for Bristow
- 9:50am – Beginning Band Warmup
- 10:15am – Beginning Band Performance
- 11:55am – MS Jazz Band Warmup
- 12:20pm – MS Jazz Band Performance
- 12:45pm – Lunch (bring $5-$10 for lunch at Mazzios or McDonalds)
- 1:45pm – Depart for Perkins
- 2:45pm – Arrive at MS Band Room
***STUDENTS MAY CHECK OUT WITH A PARENT/GUARDIAN AFTER THEIR PERFORMANCE.
***STUDENTS MAY NOT LEAVE FROM BRISTOW WITH ANYONE EXCEPT THEIR OWN PARENT/GUARDAIN. THIS IS SCHOOL POLICY.
Dress for both events will be NICE dress clothes (please no blue jeans, t-shirts, tennis shoes)—just like our Christmas concert.