5:15pm - Band room will be open
5:40pm - Students need to be at the band room. Lights should already be on uniforms/instruments by this time.
6:30pm - Band must be in staging area.
7:00pm - Parade begins
8:15pm approx. - Return to Perkins
1. We are entry #41. (Notice where that is in the staging area)
2. The parade should last approximately 30-45 minutes.
3. We will march through the ENTIRE parade route and will come right back to the staging area. IF YOU ARE PICKING UP YOUR CHILD IN STILLWATER, YOU MUST BE AT 11TH & MAIN BY THE TIME WE GET BACK TO THAT AREA. If you are not there, the student will ride back on the buses with us to Perkins. You should have plenty of time to walk down to that are at the conclusion of the parade to meet us. WE WILL NOT WAIT ON PARENTS AND WE WILL NOT ALLOW STUDENTS TO LEAVE WITHOUT A PARENT PRESENT. As soon as we return to 11th & Main, we will head straight to the buses and head back to Perkins. You will need to have the students uniform case and uniform bag before we leave Perkins. There will not be room on the buses for cases and bags.
4. Upon return to the band room, lights will need to be taken off of the uniforms immediately.
5. All students need battery-powered lights and a Santa or Christmas type of hat.
WEATHER: We are going to keep an eye on the weather tomorrow. If we decide not to attend the parade due to the severity of the cold/wind chill, we will make that decision tomorrow afternoon and will send messages out via Remind and email.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Mrs. Cartmell via email or text message.